Who we are:
SPK Services Ltd (T/A Chrissie Cakes and Supplies) is a UK based limited company. Our registered office is London Se28 0LS, United Kingdom.
How we collect Information:
When you apply for an account:
If you purchase any of our stock via our website, we collect the information we need to enable us to process your orders effectively going forward (Your name, address, telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail address, and information about your delivery requirements).
We store all this information securely in our systems.
When you place an order:
Whether you place your order on chrissiecakesandsupplies.co.uk, by telephone, by e-mail, we will only collect the additional information we need to process your order:
Your password is stored in the chrissie cakes and supplies platform. We cannot see or access your password. If you forget your password you can reset it by pressing the forgotten password link on the login page. You can also ask our Customer Services team to reset your password.
Whether you make payment on chrissiecakesandsupplies.co.uk or via the email, we do not record any information relating to your credit cards / debit cards. All payments of this type are processed securely for us by our payment service provider.
When you contact us or we contact you:
We will retain copies of the correspondence and notes we make as a result of our conversations. These will be stored securely in our internal systems.
What we do with your data:
We will use your personal data in order to fulfill any contractual agreements we may have with you and to support the legitimate interest of the business in providing services and information to you. In particular, we may use your personal data:
When you place an order – fulfilling your order:
We use your name, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address to enable us to confirm and deliver your order, Chrissie cakes and Supplies share these details with the delivery partner who is transporting your order.
When you place an order – marketing:
For marketing purposes we also use transaction data to analyse customer behaviour and to ensure we send you the most appropriate marketing for your type of business. For example:
• We might recommend products based on the type of business you are or because you have bought similar products from us in the past
• We may review how many customers we have in a particular geographic location
• We’ll also look at transactional data to determine your price band
We don’t send you marketing emails (including newsletters) unless you ask us to.
When you have opted in to receive our newsletters:
We will use your e-mail address to send you our regular (usually weekly) e-mails. To ensure you only receive offers and promotions that are relevant to you, we will sometimes use your data (e.g. purchase history, type of business, location) to determine whether to include you on the circulation list for our particular marketing e-mails. We do this to avoid sending you information that is likely to be of little interest to you.
You can unsubscribe from our e-mail circulation list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our e-mails.
When you have an account with us:
We may also use your contact details to:
• Send you copies of our Catalogues
• Send you promotional materials (e.g. posters, leaflets, postcards)
• Send you Invoices, Credit Notes and Statements
• Respond to any questions, comments and responses you submit to us
• Enable our staff to get in touch with you if you have requested us to do so; and
• We may contact you by e-mail, telephone, fax or mail, unless you have registered with the appropriate Preference Service or asked us not to contact you
When we purchase goods or services from you:
We use your contact details (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) to enable us to raise a Purchase Order and send it to you. We will also use them to contact you should any queries arise around the successful fulfillment of the order.
If you have provided us with your bank details we will use these when we make payment for our order.
Sharing your data:
We will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than our subsidiaries, parent company, purchasers or potential purchaser of our business unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
This process may include sending personal information to other countries, whose data protection laws may not be as extensive as in the European Union. However, we have taken appropriate steps to ensure the same level of protection for the processing carried out in these countries as within the European Economic Union.
We do pass some data to third parties in order for them to fulfill services for us, but they can only use this data to fulfill those services for us. They cannot pass it on, use it to provide services to other companies or use it for their own interests. Examples of the types companies we share data with are:
• Courier Companies (to send out orders);
• Marketing agencies (to send out e-mails);
• Our web hosting company (to allow you to place orders and make payments online)
• Data analysis companies (to enable us to analyse our data);
How long we keep your personal information:
Personal data that we process for any reason shall not be kept for longer than is needed for that specific purpose. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain your personal data:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law
• if we believe that the information may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
• to support the ongoing business purposes of Chrissie Cakes nad Supplies as specified above (with due consideration for the rights and freedoms of individuals privacy)
In general, we will keep your data for eight years after a) the year of your last purchase or b) the year your account was closed (to support the ability to deal with past customers who start buying from us again).
If you would like further details of how personal data is retained by our organisation, please contact us directly via email to [email protected]
How we protect your personal information:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access and disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Your Rights to Personal Data:
You have a number of rights under Data Protection law including the following:
• You have the right to access your personal data (to ask us for a copy of the data we hold on you).
• You have the right to ask for your data to be deleted (in some circumstances) or corrected.
• You have the right to object to the way we are using your data, including our use of data to send marketing materials to you